Welcome to my world!

This blog is dedicated to art and photography, which are just two of my numerous passions. Here I will be sharing my art works and photographs I have taken personally, as well as beautiful and inspiring random works of art by other artists.

I am crazy about art. It is just so consuming. In those days when I was less busy, I could gaze at a painting all day. For a while I was heavily involved in creating art works: oil on canvas paintings, water colors, pastel art, pencil drawings as well as greeting cards. For now, I don't do all that anymore (not that I wont). But as often as I can I like to do creative graphic work on photographs which is mostly what I will be showcasing here.



So if you are an art lover like me, welcome to Shawn Da Vinci art world(aka Cognito studios), a world of beauty, creativity and graphical innovation.

Comments