Categories

Abuja (72) photography (67) photoshoot (43) wedding (42) beauty (37) creativity (36) cognitostudios (35) inspiration (29) life (29) events (26) Nigeria (25) motivation (23) love (21) art (18) fun (17) Portraits (15) cognito studios (15) make up (15) pre wedding shoot (15) photo editing (14) models (12) studio (12) top abuja photographers (12) contribution (11) fashion (11) photographer (11) potential (9) landscapes (8) profiles (8) Nature (7) advertising (7) focus (7) fulfilment (7) model (7) advocacy (6) promotion (6) purpose (6) Zahara Models (5) abuja photographers (5) entertainment (5) fashion shoot (5) innovation (5) FCT (4) Omonaikee (4) WEDExpo (4) bookyoursnow (4) business (4) news (4) project (4) Family (3) abuja photography (3) abuja photography studio (3) children (3) design (3) graphics (3) http://cognitostudiosphotography.com (3) lagos (3) people (3) photos (3) protests (3) session (3) society (3) ShawnCognito (2) africa (2) artist (2) artistic (2) book (2) couple (2) creative (2) details (2) fabrics (2) family photoshoot (2) freestyle (2) kids (2) portfolio (2) posters (2) power (2) products (2) subsidy (2) AIDS (1) Album art (1) Cobhams Asuquo (1) DMP (1) Danosaur (1) Fela Durotoye (1) Funmi Iyanda (1) Iroko Records (1) My Big Nigerian Wedding (1) Obudu (1) Pastor Sarah Omakwu (1) Pregnancy (1) World AIDS Day (1) accessories (1) african (1) architecture (1) august (1) birthday photoshoot abuja (1) birthdays (1) bloggers (1) bracelets (1) cake (1) christmas (1) citypark (1) cypher (1) designersmarketplace (1) enterprise (1) expression (1) gratitude (1) health (1) iblog (1) lake (1) march (1) mikazzi (1) music (1) networking (1) orphanage (1) orphans (1) peace (1) rap (1) season (1) show (1) south africa (1) stage (1) trafficbutter (1) unity (1) weddings (1) xenophobia (1)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome to my world!

This blog is dedicated to art and photography, which are just two of my numerous passions. Here I will be sharing my art works and photographs I have taken personally, as well as beautiful and inspiring random works of art by other artists.

I am crazy about art. It is just so consuming. In those days when I was less busy, I could gaze at a painting all day. For a while I was heavily involved in creating art works: oil on canvas paintings, water colors, pastel art, pencil drawings as well as greeting cards. For now, I don't do all that anymore (not that I wont). But as often as I can I like to do creative graphic work on photographs which is mostly what I will be showcasing here.



So if you are an art lover like me, welcome to Shawn Da Vinci art world(aka Cognito studios), a world of beauty, creativity and graphical innovation.