Love what you do...and do what you love

What do you love to do? Dance? Sing? Take photographs?...

Today's world is full of the struggle for survival. We end up working a job for what we can get out of it. The pay you get at the end of the month, or at the end of the deal is crucial. Nothing else matters.

That is all good, but the way I see it, at the end of the day, so many gifts and talents are buried, wasted away.

I am not saying we all live a life of fantasy, chasing dreams in the name of using your talents. For example so many kids out there drop out of school because they want to become the next Tu Face Idibia or D'banj.


The key is to be balanced. Work for a living, but don't neglect doing what you love. If you do it as a hobby, that is fine. If you eventually earn money from doing what you love, even better.

For me, I love art, photography and design...I love creativity and I admire creative people. If I had my way I would spend my time figuring out how to use what I love doing to better this world and make a difference in society. However I got a job to do...a nine to five that puts money in my account and food on the table...yeah I practice medicine. Some would say that is enough. But then what am I supposed to do about art and photography?

Well enough said. I just decided to write something to accompany these pictures here...










Feel free to drop your comments and share.


Remain Inspired!

Comments