The Brown Sugar Collection

Like I said yesterday, I will be trying to make up for not updating this blog in a while. Today I am sharing with you photos taken sometime last month which are part of a series we are calling: "The Brown Sugar Collection".

Why 'Brown Sugar' someone asked me? The Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/) defines 'Brown Sugar' as a pretty, attractive, sexy black female. The whole idea of the series is simply to celebrate African beauty.



For this particular shoot, we had two Nigerian beauties meet us up at a park in Abuja. We all had fun just doing what we love to do best- making pictures!!






























Hope you enjoyed the photos.

Please feel free to share and comment. Stay tuned for more!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful and I can't wait to have my shots...I ain't no model tho :D
    Great work Shawn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy! This na your calling. 5star in all spheres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I love the rustiness of your intro picture. More for creative minds.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment