Landscape Photography around Jabi Lake Abuja

It was just one of those days...you know those kind of moments when you just feel the need to go out there and get inspired. So I picked up my Nikon D7000 and 2 Sigma lenses; my 10 - 20mm and 24 - 70mm. As I stepped outside, I noticed the clouds were gathering. It seemed a really good time to go out and take some landscape shots. One of my mentors in photography repeatedly harped in a video seminar  that it was really important as a photographer to build up a collection of photographs of different cloud formations. This was as an opportunity. I also thought I would be able to get a really good shot of a rainbow as the sun was still out and any moment now, it would begin to drizzle. However, I was not so lucky.

Below are a few of the photos I was able to capture. Hope you enjoy them!








Comments