Lovely photos from recent studio work

It's been a busy past few weeks. Busy but rewarding. Being able to meet our clients needs and learn new ways of doing what we do is really gratifying. In particular we at Cognito Studios have been learning and improving our photo editing skills as well as photo book layouts.

This week, I was opportuned to give a short talk to young people at a youth camp on what I titled: 'The Business of Photography'. While I was preparing for the talk, I jokingly remarked to friends that I wonder what I had to say about the photography business. They thought I was just being modest or cynical. Well I meant it. I still consider myself as having a whole lot to learn about the photography business. They still don't agree. However the truth is that you can never stop learning and you can never stop improving, especially if excellence is your target. At Cognito Studios, excellence in service is the very thing we seek.

Enjoy the photos!









Comments