Throwback Photo Session with Zahara Models Abuja

Hi everyone,

Was skimming through my archives the other day when I stumbled into a folder containing some photo shoots done back in 2012. One of them was with Zahara Model Management here in Abuja. I have learnt a lot about editing since then and since these were raw files, I decided to edit them again. I like the final outcome. I hope you do too.

Zahara Models is a premier modeling agency in Abuja. They recently opened shop in Lagos too so get ready Lagos peeps! Zahara's got experienced models, and its a place where new faces are discovered everyday and a place where clients know they'll find what they're looking for, whether it be models for high fashion or commercial modeling. They got it all.

Go to www.ZaharaModels.com for info!

PS. If you are on Instagram be sure to hook up with us: @shawn_cognitostudios (click to go straight to our page) and @zaharamodels

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  








Comments