Special photos for a special birthday in Abuja

When your task is to capture all the wonderful moments of a special birthday celebration, photography can get no more exciting. A few weeks earlier I got a call from a good friend, notifying me of a birthday event being planned for someone special. When the day arrived I had the privilege of scoping out the location before guests arrived. I had one or two major concerns: Lighting. Poor lighting would mean poorly exposed photos, unless I worked to modify, enhance or add to the available light.

It turned out to be fair enough, and I had my external camera flash which I could bounce off the roof or any other suitable surface to further enhance the lighting. My faithful and very creative assistant photographer took charge and captured very lovely shots of the special event, and beautifully decorated location, a nice cozy restaurant-bar somewhere in the heart of Maitama Abuja.

A little post-exposure editing on Photoshop here and there and voila! 


Lots of beautiful people I might add... 


And oh the cake...I am not really into cakes, but on this day, I made an exception!


Lovely decor, nice colors...and nice work by my assistant...




I hope you enjoyed the photos...we are looking forward to more of such special birthday or anniversary assignments.

Stay tuned for more updates. Do follow us on Twitter (click) and 'Like' us on Facebook (click) to get connected.

Thanks for dropping by.

Comments