Omonaikee Reloaded

Hope you have enjoyed our recent blog posts so far. This time I am sharing what I will call a follow up to an earlier post which came out sometime last year (how time flies)


These pictures were taken a long time ago (last year October to be precise) but I only got round to editing these ones I am sharing now.







And in case you are wondering, her name is Omonaikee, a prolific blogger, writer, singer, dancer and media presenter. Get to know more of her at her blog: http://omonaikee.blogspot.com and follow her interesting write ups and other creative stuff she is in to.






I just love this photo (up)...



Whew! Photography is fun I tell you. I hope you have enjoyed looking at these pictures as much as I have enjoyed taking them and sharing them.

Till the next update, remain inspired. And just in case you haven't yet liked us on Facebook, it's sooo easy. Just follow this link: http://facebook.com/Cognito.Studios, look for a rectangular button with the words 'Like' on it, and click! Easy peasy!

Thanks

Comments

  1. Like I didnt know Omonaikee before i saw her here...She looks absolutely beautiful with the Cognito touch!!!
    I can't to look through the entire blog, thanks Shawn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment