Random works of art

It's been a while since I started taking photography a bit more seriously than just a hobby. In fact it has been a really long while....(just kidding, it's been only 6 months) So I consider myself a novice when it comes to art behind the camera lens, but I don't think I am doing too badly. Bottom line is I am getting better everyday.

A couple of days ago I looked through my collection of random shots taken with my Nikon D60 camera over the past one or two months and here are a few for your perusal....

Knowledge is Light

On Target

Brand It

Somewhere in the city of Abuja...                   Up into the Light

Which way?

Oh by the way, that's me there in the picture above...

Heavy Skies

Rainy Sunsets

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet

(I wasn't actually reading you know...but that's just between me and you)

Pretty in Pink

...uhh, didn't know what to call this one. Any ideas?

Master of Ceremonies

The picture says it all


 Fellow photographer friends of mine tell me my style of photography is artistic. I don't really know what that means except that I tend to edit my photos to the point that they begin to look more like works of art rather than pure, untouched photos. I call it originality...my style.

Well, I hope you enjoyed these few random shots. Let me know what you think.

PS. Please do us a favor and share this post with your friends. Thanks

Comments

  1. WOW!! I'm impressed.It reminds me of the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words". As per the 12th picture, how about 'the gathering'? does that capture the message the picture portrays? just a suggestion. Anyway, keep up the good work. all the best.Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sannom. The Gathering is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn this is lovely. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment