The Entrepreneur

This evening I decided to do a test photo shoot. Or should I call it a self-photo shoot. I got inspired reading Robert Kiyosaki's 'Before You Quit Your Job' and I was feeling like a CEO. So on came the suit and bow-tie, and I got someone to take a few shots of me looking like the entrepreneur I am. Of course, like I usually do, I touched up a few pictures and below is the result. Enjoy!


"Entrepreneurs need to know how to spend money, even if they have no money" 


"What is entrepreneurship? ...the pursuit of opportunity without regard to resources currently controlled"


"For many people, the power of their excuses is more powerful than their dreams"


"For many entrepreneurs, their values are more important than money. They are passionate about their work, their mission, and love what they do"


"True entrepreneurs know that there is so much to know and so much they do not know...they must always be learning"


"If you have the mind-set and toughness of a farmer, you will be a great entrepreneur"


"Being able to serve more people has been my primary reason for becoming an entrepreneur"


Philosophy of an entrepreneur - "To make a difference in this world rather than complain about the problems of this world"


Learn from your mistakes: "A mistake is a signal that it's time to learn something new, something you did not know before"


All quotes are taken from Robert T. Kiyosaki's 'Before You Quit Your Job'

Be inspired!!!

Comments